Entry #5 Education
Sadly, I know a lot of people who had no intentions of furthering their education after graduating high school. Because of this I believe that the Achive60AZ is a great idea giving the opportunity to further education. Along with that it comes with numerous benefits for everyone. Such as better public services such as parks and roads from higher tax. Along with that more jobs for everyone and a decrease in poverty so overall I think it's a great idea.
The second article we looked is much more focused on income in Arizona. Especially the pay discrepancies depending on education showing how if all you have is a high school degree your pay is next to nothing. Making it impossible to support a family or even yourself with this kind a pay. Which is partially the reason why I'm in school to make sure I don't have to worry about these things along with my own passion.
For these reasons I think everyone should peruse a higher education. Not only to benefit themselves but also the general community. Hopefully we can reach that 60% because knowing how much i get paid where i work right now is nowhere near enough to survive. Along with that putting money aside i think everyone will also be happier working somewhere they actually want to.
Comments
Post a Comment